Certificate of Origin Online (CoO) The South Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry™ (SICCI™), an ISO 9001-2015 organization, Affiliated to FICCI, an Enlisted Body of the Ministry of Commerce as per Gazette Notification No 2/2004, issues non-preferential certificates of origin to both member and non-member companies manually and online through DGFT Bangalore website.
Clients can get CoO online through our website www.sicciindia.com, which will take the clients to the DGFT Bangalore website. There the clients may submit relevant details, and documents, make payments online and get the CoO.
This is a document, used to certify that the export products are wholly obtained, produced, or manufactured in India. It is generally an integral part of export documents.
For obtaining a Certificate of Origin online from the South Indian Chamber of Commerce (SICCI) on regular basis, exporters are required to furnish SICCI a permanent indemnity bond on a Non-judicial stamp paper of Rs 10/- only, duly notarized (format for Indemnity Bond is available with the Certificate of Origin Dept).
- Stamp paper should be purchased in the name of the Company/Establishment.
- The Bond shall only be signed by the Director/Partner/Proprietor of the Company. After due process, it will be entered into the SICCI records and the exporter shall be given a registration number by the ICC.
- Bond should be required to be submitted with the profile of the Company/Establishment, PAN, I/EC Registration document, Signatures of those authorized to sign the Certificates;
- After registration at SICCI on every occasion of submission of an application for a Certificate of Origin, the Registration Number with ICC must be mentioned for reference.
Documents to be submitted along with the application for Procurement of Certificate of Origin
- A covering letter (on Original Letterhead) addressed to the Director General, Indian Chamber of Commerce, for the issue of a Certificate of Origin / Certification of copies of Invoices / Packing List, etc.
- In case of submission by Authorized Signatory attested copy of the authorization letter must be attached.
- Completed Certificate of Origin Form Plus (one additional copy for our records). Blank Certificate of Origin Forms must be purchased from ICC at a cost of Rs 70/- per set of 50 pc.
- Along with the Invoice, Packing List, Letter of Credit or Purchase Order or E-mail order (whichever is relevant) all the documents must be stamped and signed by the Exporter Applicant.
- In case of goods that have been imported prior to being exported to another country, relevant clearance certificates from Customs Dept must be submitted to show that the goods entered the country legally after payment of all necessary taxes and duties.
- The exporter must submit an additional set of documents for SICCI records with each application for a Certificate of Origin.
The cost of issuing a Certificate of Origin will depend on the number of pages submitted.
The cost of attestation will depend on the number of pages and the number of copies of each document.
Rates for Certificates of Origin / Visa Recommendation / Attestation of Documents.
The Rate of Certificate of Origin Form Rs. 80/- (for 50 pages book)
10.00 AM to 1.30 PM & 2.00 PM to 3.00 PM
10.30 AM-11.30 PM (YESTERDAY’S SUBMISSION),
1.00 PM-1.30 PM, 2.00 PM-3.00 PM & 5.00 PM – 6.00 PM
LUNCH HOURS 1.30 PM – 2.00 PM
Member (Including GST)
Non-Member (lncluding GST)
Member (lncluding GST)
Non-Member (lncluding GST)
Certificate of Origin
Invoice / Packing List (Certification)
Ammendments / Fresh Correction
Attestation of any documents including agency agreemenUpower of attorney and ors. Certificates and documents etc.
More than one seal each seal
More than six copies each for stamp and sign
Visa Recommendation Letter
Visa Recommendation Letter for out station
W.r.t charges below are the list of charges payment method-wise that is levied on Customers OR Merchants basis the model that the Merchant decides. Kindly note, we do not have any other charges that are levied.
The following shall be the commercials that will be charged to your customers
Fees (Excluding Applicable Taxes)
Ø Rs. 5 for transaction amount upto Rs. 500Ø Rs. 10 for transaction amounts above Rs. 500
Debit Card Payment
Ø RuPay Debit Cards: NIL (No Charges)Ø Visa, MasterCard, and Maestro Debit Cards shall be charged at 0.45% Below 2000/- and 0.90% Above 2000 chargeable from the Merchants / Govt. Departments
Credit Card Payment –Domestic Credit CardInternational Credit Card
Ø 1% of the transaction amountØ 2.50% of the transaction amount
Rs 10 or 1.5% of the transaction amount whichever is lower
Ø Rs. 5 for transaction amount upto Rs. 5000Ø Rs. 7 for transaction amount from Rs. 5,001 to Rs 25,000Ø Rs. 8 for transaction amount from Rs. 25,001 to Rs 50,000Ø Rs. 9 for transaction amount from Rs. 50,001 to Rs 1,00,000
Rs 5 per payment for any transaction
UPI / BHIM
Ø UPI / BHIM QR : NIL (No Charges)